New in version 1.3.6 of 29jun2005:
- Ignore -oi as well as -i.
New in version 1.3.5 of 16nov2003:
- Undid version 1.3.3 - the angle brackets are required. See RFC 821 section 4.2.1. However, we do now strip off any extra angle brackets supplied by the user agent, so that we still aren't generating double angle brackets.
- Added a -p flag to specify a non-standard port. This can be disabled at compile time just like the -s flag.
- Couple of fixes to the IPv6 code.
New in version 1.3.4 of 29sep2003:
- Ignored a "--" flag, as issued by mutt.
New in version 1.3.3 of 07jan2003:
- Got rid of unnecessary angle brackets on MAIL FROM and RCPT TO commands.
New in version 1.3.2 of 21nov2002:
- Handle multi-line reply codes.
New in version 1.3.1 of 01aug2002:
- Remove leading whitespace from recipients to accomodate PHP (Martin Hinner).
New in version 1.3 of 04jan2002:
- Added IPv6 code.
New in version 1.2 of 09nov2001:
- Made the -t flag still allow command-line recipients.
New in version 1.1 of 12jul2001:
- Add a "Received" line to the outgoing message, for better traceability.
- Check that there's at least one recipient (Matthias Andree).
- Add -s flag to let you specify an SMTP server (Craig Leres).
- Add -T flag to specify the timeout.
- Handle messages that are missing their final newline (Pascal Bourguignon).
- More robust code to get the username.
- Added compile-time defines to let you enable or disable some features.